Recipe: Mojopicón - 2019-07-30
Mojopicón is a Spanish spicy sauce recipe. It goes extremely well with meats, fish, on sandwiches (including burgers and hot dogs), but is mostly used as a dip (really good with french fries). It's extremely simple to make, and quite cheap as well, although it has quite the variety of spices.
To make mojopicón you will require a blender, preferably a hand-held blender.
- 1 cup of olive oil (aceite de oliva)
- 1/8 cups of vinegar (vinagre)
- 1/2 cups of water (agua)
- A pinch of cilantro
- 2 small spoons of cumin (comino)
- 1/2 small spoons of black pepper (pimienta)
- 1 small spoon of paprika (pimentón)
- 1 small spoon of shredded bread (pan rallado)
- 5 teeth of garlic (ajo)
- 3 spicy peppers (guindillas)
- 1/2 small spoons of salt (sal)
- 2 small spoons of oregano
Once the ingredients are ready, all you have to do is blend them all together.