Extended Post List
- 2019-10-01 - Recent Website Unavailability: An explanation as to why my website has been unavailable for the better part of a week.
- 2019-09-18 - How to Split Tech Monopolies: As more and more of us start to conclude that large tech companies such as Facebook and Google must be broken up, the question arises as to how this should happen. This is especially important as often times a single product monopolizes the market (such as Skype). Interestingly enough, the solution isn't a new strategy, but an old one.
- 2019-09-02 - Why You Should Learn Esperanto: Esperanto had the original goal of being the lingua franca, needless to say it has failed in achieving this. Yet, there are still practical reasons to learn the language.
- 2019-08-22 - Build Libraries, Not Apps: A case for people to write libraries and other APIs first, rather than apps.
- 2019-07-31 - The Honorable Sacrifice of One's Soul
- 2019-07-30 - Recipe: Mojopicón: The recipe for a spicy hot sauce you can use on meats, fish, sandwiches, or even dip.
- 2019-07-26 - The Cancer Which Is Pre-Installed Applications: Ranting about those pesky pre-installed apps on phones and computers that you cannot remove.
- 2019-06-20 - Vegetarianism: Reflections on vegetarianism and a few of its forms.
- 2019-06-17 - MNT Reform Adopts i.MX8: The MNT Reform team to adopt i.MX8 for the re-introduction of the Reform.
- 2019-06-16 - More Settings, Less Locale: Why using locale to define all the settings isn't always a good idea.
- 2019-06-16 - Colloquial Measurement Systems: Reflections on the use of different measurement systems.
- 2019-06-16 - PyBitmessage Sucks: Why I've stopped using Bitmessage.
- 2019-06-13 - Blog Break Is Over: I'm back to blogging.
- 2019-06-13 - New Cooking Category
- 2019-02-25 - Productivity and Quality of Life: A reflection on the current contradiction between productivity and quality of life in modern society.
- 2019-01-12 - ARM, the Future of Free Software: An introduction into the world of ARM computers and why ARM may be the future favorite architecture of free software supporters.
- 2018-12-08 - Getting More Women in Technology: An elaboration on the solutions proposed in my post on the Google Memo.
- 2018-09-01 - 'Summer' Update: An update on my progress on the album 'Summer'.
- 2018-06-27 - Blog Upgrade: About recent the changes in my blog's interface.
- 2018-03-18 - The Farm: Idea for a lifestyle free from oppression of rent, wage, and debt.
- 2018-03-18 - Hosting My Own Git: About my migration away from code hosting services, hosting my own git server.
- 2018-03-01 - I Hate Licensing, but I'm Glad It's There
- 2018-01-13 - Ideas for Improv II: My influences from heavier psychedelic rock (stoner rock) and ideas it has given me for a possible Improv II.
- 2018-01-02 - Waterfox: My switch to Waterfox as my main browser.
- 2017-12-20 - My Recent Dislike for OOP Languages
- 2017-11-17 - From Firefox to Palemoon: Switching to Palemoon for more addon compatibility since Firefox 57 (Quantum).
- 2017-11-08 - Proper Names and Pronouns: A response to the identity crises of the modern era.
- 2017-11-08 - User-Friendliness and Modern Tech
- 2017-10-15 - Disagreement without Hate, Disagreement with Respect: A reflection on the confusion between disagreement and hatred in today's politics.
- 2017-10-14 - Full Disk Encryption with GRUB2: How to get full disk encryption with Arch using GRUB2.
- 2017-10-13 - Software Used in Summer: A list of software I've been using to compose songs for the Summer album.
- 2017-10-10 - Restructuring the Blog: An explanation for any broken links.
- 2017-09-10 - Slow and Happy: About living a slower and more relaxed lifestyle.
- 2017-09-04 - Why Mac Sucks
- 2017-08-13 - The Google Memo: My opinion on the dubbed "Google Memo" that has been going around, and how to encourage more women to enter STEM careers.
- 2017-07-09 - Why Windows Sucks
- 2017-06-22 - Technology Literacy: An overview of technology literacy in schools, and how kids nowadays know way less about computers than many would have you believe.
- 2017-06-21 - Humour: The importance of humour in our societies.
- 2017-06-08 - Drugs: My position on drug legalization.
- 2017-05-29 - Summer Album: Update on the album that never gets released.
- 2017-05-14 - The Beauty of Silence: Defending silence over unnecessary noise.
- 2017-05-13 - Your Computer, Your Computing
- 2017-05-12 - From Parabola to Arch: Why I switched from using Parabola GNU/Linux-libre to ArchLinux.
- 2017-05-02 - Patch Files: Defending the use of patch files over pull request nonsense.
- 2017-04-20 - Judgement: What judgement is, and why it's not only normal to judge, but also necessary.
- 2017-04-18 - A Library Copyleft License Combination
- 2017-04-08 - The Unused Potential of Bitmessage: A post about an awesome e-mail replacement tool.
- 2017-03-25 - Reasons Not To Use the GPL: Why we should use the AGPL rather than the GPL.
- 2017-03-05 - Change of Heart on HTTPS: Basically, forget everything I said before about "The HTTPS Hype".
- 2017-02-21 - Encrypted Backup Drive: How to create an encrypted backup drive using LUKS encrypted partitions.
- 2017-02-20 - Parabola with LVM on LUKS: Installing Parabola with LUKS encrypted userland and home directories (although not the boot directory where the kernel is, sadly).
- 2017-01-30 - Developers as an Audience
- 2017-01-26 - Esperanto: My recent interest in an artificial language.
- 2017-01-14 - The Onion Router
- 2017-01-13 - Parabola GNU/Linux-libre
- 2017-01-07 - Getting Esperanto Diacritics on GNU/Linux
- 2016-12-25 - Merry Grav-Mass!: A secular celebration.
- 2016-12-24 - Books: My rant as to why books aren't as important as people say.
- 2016-12-22 - We i3 Now: I switched to using i3.
- 2016-12-19 - My Preference for C
- 2016-12-05 - Why I Use CLI
- 2016-11-29 - Non-Free Firmware
- 2016-11-28 - The Importance of Libre Games: Why it's important to have libre games as well as other applications.
- 2016-11-22 - For Tabs: Defending the use of tabs for coding.
- 2016-11-15 - Studying for My C++ Exam: Interesting things I've found about C/C++.
- 2016-10-08 - Why I Use CC-BY-ND: My reasons for using CC-BY-ND on my writings.
- 2016-10-06 - Adobe Flash Needs to Die
- 2016-09-30 - Educational Software
- 2016-09-02 - The HTTPS Hype
- 2016-08-25 - What Is Lacking in Education?: A contrast and suggestions for the American and Spanish educational systems.
- 2016-08-20 - My Loathing of Apple: The origins of my hatred for Apple.
- 2016-08-17 - Tox
- 2016-08-13 - Strict Compilers: Why I think it's important to use a strict compiler.
- 2016-07-31 - My First Superficial Impressions of FreeBSD: Tried out FreeBSD, these are my thoughts.
- 2016-07-25 - My Favorite Vim Plugins
- 2016-07-22 - New Website Design
- 2016-07-18 - My Favorite Firefox Addons: A list of addons I use.
- 2016-07-05 - Why I Am a GPL Advocate: Why I support licenses like the GPL and the copyleft movement.
- 2016-07-04 - Game/Website/App Creators: Ranting about 'creator' software.
- 2016-06-06 - Why I Hate the Web: A rant about web technologies.
- 2016-06-05 - Resources for Learning x86_64 Assembly: Links for learning x86(_64) assembly.
- 2016-05-26 - The New Era of Script Kiddies: Rant about scripting languages and the people that use them.
- 2016-05-25 - Small Talk
- 2016-05-23 - The Television is Cancer: A rant about the damn TV.
- 2016-05-20 - Do You Like It Better Here or There?: My take on a stupid question.
- 2016-05-19 - Ethical Giving: Ethical tech gifts from the FSF.
- 2016-05-18 - Hello, World!: A brief introduction to my blog.