I use this blog to post about my music, technology, and some interesting stuff about overall lifestyle.
- 2020-01-13 - Recipe: Pollo Picantito: A spicy chicken & rice dish.
- 2019-12-23 - dwm & sxhkd: Using sxhkd with dwm to complete the UNIX way.
- 2019-12-11 - Moving Away from CMake: Reasons why I've decided to use CMake less often for building code, and am instead using UNIX Makefiles.
- 2019-12-09 - Recipe: Potato Stir-Fry
- 2019-12-02 - Gentoo and How It's Useful: A reflection on my experience with Gentoo since I've started using it.
- 2019-10-31 - What Makes Spanish Awesome: Despite being much more complicated than a language like Esperanto, Spanish has certain elements that sometimes I wish every language would adopt (even Esperanto).
- 2019-10-25 - Patches and Suckless: Announcing a new page for patches I use for suckless software.
- 2019-10-01 - Recent Website Unavailability: An explanation as to why my website has been unavailable for the better part of a week.
- 2019-09-18 - How to Split Tech Monopolies: As more and more of us start to conclude that large tech companies such as Facebook and Google must be broken up, the question arises as to how this should happen. This is especially important as often times a single product monopolizes the market (such as Skype). Interestingly enough, the solution isn't a new strategy, but an old one.
- 2019-09-02 - Why You Should Learn Esperanto: Esperanto had the original goal of being the lingua franca, needless to say it has failed in achieving this. Yet, there are still practical reasons to learn the language.
Extended post list