I use this blog to post about my music, technology, and some interesting stuff about overall lifestyle.
- 2019-10-01 - Recent Website Unavailability: An explanation as to why my website has been unavailable for the better part of a week.
- 2019-09-18 - How to Split Tech Monopolies: As more and more of us start to conclude that large tech companies such as Facebook and Google must be broken up, the question arises as to how this should happen. This is especially important as often times a single product monopolizes the market (such as Skype). Interestingly enough, the solution isn't a new strategy, but an old one.
- 2019-09-02 - Why You Should Learn Esperanto: Esperanto had the original goal of being the lingua franca, needless to say it has failed in achieving this. Yet, there are still practical reasons to learn the language.
- 2019-08-22 - Build Libraries, Not Apps: A case for people to write libraries and other APIs first, rather than apps.
- 2019-07-31 - The Honorable Sacrifice of One's Soul
- 2019-07-30 - Recipe: Mojopicón: The recipe for a spicy hot sauce you can use on meats, fish, sandwiches, or even dip.
- 2019-07-26 - The Cancer Which Is Pre-Installed Applications: Ranting about those pesky pre-installed apps on phones and computers that you cannot remove.
- 2019-06-20 - Vegetarianism: Reflections on vegetarianism and a few of its forms.
- 2019-06-17 - MNT Reform Adopts i.MX8: The MNT Reform team to adopt i.MX8 for the re-introduction of the Reform.
- 2019-06-16 - More Settings, Less Locale: Why using locale to define all the settings isn't always a good idea.
Extended post list