Extended Post List
- 2018-12-08 - Getting More Women in Technology: An elaboration on the solutions proposed in my post on the Google Memo.
- 2018-09-01 - 'Summer' Update: An update on my progress on the album 'Summer'.
- 2018-06-27 - Blog Upgrade: About recent the changes in my blog's interface.
- 2018-03-18 - Hosting My Own Git: About my migration away from code hosting services, hosting my own git server.
- 2018-03-18 - The Farm: Idea for a lifestyle free from oppression of rent, wage, and debt.
- 2018-03-01 - I Hate Licensing, but I'm Glad It's There
- 2018-01-13 - Ideas for Improv II: My influences from heavier psychedelic rock (stoner rock) and ideas it has given me for a possible Improv II.
- 2018-01-02 - Waterfox: My switch to Waterfox as my main browser.
- 2017-12-20 - My Recent Dislike for OOP Languages
- 2017-11-17 - From Firefox to Palemoon: Switching to Palemoon for more addon compatibility since Firefox 57 (Quantum).
- 2017-11-08 - Proper Names and Pronouns: A response to the identity crises of the modern era.
- 2017-11-08 - User-Friendliness and Modern Tech
- 2017-10-15 - Disagreement without Hate, Disagreement with Respect: A reflection on the confusion between disagreement and hatred in today's politics.
- 2017-10-14 - Full Disk Encryption with GRUB2: How to get full disk encryption with Arch using GRUB2.
- 2017-10-13 - Software Used in Summer: A list of software I've been using to compose songs for the Summer album.
- 2017-10-10 - Restructuring the Blog: An explanation for any broken links.
- 2017-09-10 - Slow and Happy: About living a slower and more relaxed lifestyle.
- 2017-09-04 - Why Mac Sucks
- 2017-08-13 - The Google Memo: My opinion on the dubbed "Google Memo" that has been going around, and how to encourage more women to enter STEM careers.
- 2017-07-09 - Why Windows Sucks
- 2017-06-22 - Technology Literacy: An overview of technology literacy in schools, and how kids nowadays know way less about computers than many would have you believe.
- 2017-06-21 - Humour: The importance of humour in our societies.
- 2017-06-08 - Drugs: My position on drug legalization.
- 2017-05-29 - Summer Album: Update on the album that never gets released.
- 2017-05-14 - The Beauty of Silence: Defending silence over unnecessary noise.
- 2017-05-13 - Your Computer, Your Computing
- 2017-05-12 - From Parabola to Arch: Why I switched from using Parabola GNU/Linux-libre to ArchLinux.
- 2017-05-02 - Patch Files: Defending the use of patch files over pull request nonsense.
- 2017-04-20 - Judgement: What judgement is, and why it's not only normal to judge, but also necessary.
- 2017-04-18 - A Library Copyleft License Combination
- 2017-04-08 - The Unused Potential of Bitmessage: A post about an awesome e-mail replacement tool.
- 2017-03-25 - Reasons Not To Use the GPL: Why we should use the AGPL rather than the GPL.
- 2017-03-05 - Change of Heart on HTTPS: Basically, forget everything I said before about "The HTTPS Hype".
- 2017-02-21 - Encrypted Backup Drive: How to create an encrypted backup drive using LUKS encrypted partitions.
- 2017-02-20 - Parabola with LVM on LUKS: Installing Parabola with LUKS encrypted userland and home directories (although not the boot directory where the kernel is, sadly).
- 2017-01-30 - Developers as an Audience
- 2017-01-26 - Esperanto: My recent interest in an artificial language.
- 2017-01-14 - The Onion Router
- 2017-01-13 - Parabola GNU/Linux-libre
- 2017-01-07 - Getting Esperanto Diacritics on GNU/Linux
- 2016-12-25 - Merry Grav-Mass!: A secular celebration.
- 2016-12-24 - Books: My rant as to why books aren't as important as people say.
- 2016-12-22 - We i3 Now: I switched to using i3.
- 2016-12-19 - My Preference for C
- 2016-12-05 - Why I Use CLI
- 2016-11-29 - Non-Free Firmware
- 2016-11-28 - The Importance of Libre Games: Why it's important to have libre games as well as other applications.
- 2016-11-22 - For Tabs: Defending the use of tabs for coding.
- 2016-11-15 - Studying for My C++ Exam: Interesting things I've found about C/C++.
- 2016-10-08 - Why I Use CC-BY-ND: My reasons for using CC-BY-ND on my writings.
- 2016-10-06 - Adobe Flash Needs to Die
- 2016-09-30 - Educational Software
- 2016-09-02 - The HTTPS Hype
- 2016-08-25 - What Is Lacking in Education?: A contrast and suggestions for the American and Spanish educational systems.
- 2016-08-20 - My Loathing of Apple: The origins of my hatred for Apple.
- 2016-08-17 - Tox
- 2016-08-13 - Strict Compilers: Why I think it's important to use a strict compiler.
- 2016-07-31 - My First Superficial Impressions of FreeBSD: Tried out FreeBSD, these are my thoughts.
- 2016-07-25 - My Favorite Vim Plugins
- 2016-07-22 - New Website Design
- 2016-07-18 - My Favorite Firefox Addons: A list of addons I use.
- 2016-07-05 - Why I Am a GPL Advocate: Why I support licenses like the GPL and the copyleft movement.
- 2016-07-04 - Game/Website/App Creators: Ranting about 'creator' software.
- 2016-06-06 - Why I Hate the Web: A rant about web technologies.
- 2016-06-05 - Resources for Learning x86_64 Assembly: Links for learning x86(_64) assembly.
- 2016-05-26 - The New Era of Script Kiddies: Rant about scripting languages and the people that use them.
- 2016-05-25 - Small Talk
- 2016-05-23 - The Television is Cancer: A rant about the damn TV.
- 2016-05-20 - Do You Like It Better Here or There?: My take on a stupid question.
- 2016-05-19 - Ethical Giving: Ethical tech gifts from the FSF.
- 2016-05-18 - Hello, World!: A brief introduction to my blog.